- Your Physician has prescribed antibiotics that require intravenous (IV) infusion.
- IV antibiotics are dosed based on the type of infection as well as the type of antibiotic prescribed by your physician.
- The duration of your antibiotic therapy is based on the type of infection and the type of antibiotic prescribed.
- It is important that you take your antibiotics at the prescribed intervals and duration as prescribed by your physician to optimize your treatment outcome.
- Consult the Heritage Biologics Nurse or pharmacist if you notice anything out of the ordinary with medication.